About the position
• Position: Intern – Centre for Policy Research in Agriculture and Rural Development
• Salary: $200
• Location: Phnom Penh
• Schedule: Ful-time
• Deadline: 16 March 2022
Cambodia Development Resource Institute (CDRI), Cambodia’s leading independent development policy research institute, is seeking to recruit two full-time interns to assist with the daily work at the Centre for Policy on Agriculture and Rural Development.
Qualifications and requirements
- Be a senior university student, preferably fresh graduated student, in the field of English, development studies, international studies or a related field;
- Good communication skills in Khmer and English, both oral and written;
- Positive attitudes, commitment to excellence, and ability to work in a team and independently;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel, and Outlook);
- Willingness to learn and undertake a variety of duties as required by the unit head and/or by the assigned researchers;
- Commitment to working in this position for a minimum of three months.
- Participation in CDRI’s mentorship, professional development training program, and supportive thesis writing;
- Being part of the highly dynamic and innovative team;
- Potential opportunities to pursue post-graduate studies at one of CDRI’s foreign partner universities;
- Opportunity to apply for a staff position (e.g. research assistant) at CDRI;
- A monthly stipend of USD200.
Interested applicants are invited to submit Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter stating motivation and qualification to HR and Administration Department of CDRI via firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy at CDRI office address: #56, Street 315, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh. For further details about CDRI, please refer to the CDRI website: cdri.org.kh. The deadline for application is 16 March 2022.
Female applicants and applicants with disability are particularly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more detail Click here