At Sevea, we are a team of passionate consultants dedicated to support all the actors (Corporates, Organizations, Governments and SMEs) of the development sector in their initiatives/actions. From creating innovative programs, conducting sectoral studies, mentoring entrepreneurs or acting as expert in national development projects, we develop services and coordinate projects to find the best answers to tackle energy, water and rural development issues in emerging markets.
- Job Title: National Project Coordinator
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Working Hour: Full-time, permanent (minimum 2 years)
- Salary: $600 – $1200
The National Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development and implementation of projects’ activities.
- Organising field missions (different provinces of Cambodia) and pilots’ implementation.
- Designing quantitative and qualitative questionnaires, to conduct interviews with relevant stakeholders.
- Assisting the preparation and translation of relevant materials (English to Khmer).
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects.
- Assisting and supporting project managers to organise meetings with stakeholders.
- Carrying out literature review on specific sectors. Supporting research methodology and tool development in consultation with relevant stakeholders and the team.
- Follow up support and reporting to project managers.
The ideal applicant will bring professional experience in a field related to rural development knowledge.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Management, Agriculture, Rural Development or in any relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (strong facilitation skills required).
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Khmer.
- Experience in designing and conducting both qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Experience in development projects or consulting would be a plus
- Strong organizational skill and ability to prioritize task.
- Flexible to work as a team or independently.
- Interest and knowledge in topics covered by Sevea (agriculture, energy, rural development, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- Good understanding of rural development dynamics, agricultural challenges and markets situation in Cambodia.
- Experience conducting data collection, face to face interviews and and focus groups in Cambodia (preferred)
- Experience working with government actors at both national and sub-national levels (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
The closing date is 16th August 2021. If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter in English following this application form.
Contact information for candidate applications – contact name/phone number / email etc.
If you have questions or if you meet any problems during the application process, please send an email to email@example.com.