WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
SMART Data Analyst
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS’s goal is to conserve the world’s largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world’s biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
SMART Data Analyst (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Senmonorum, Mondulkiri Province, Cambodia
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least Bachelor’s in law, natural science, and/or spatial monitoring;
- At least 3 years of experiences working in a similar position, in particular experience of protected area management in Cambodia;
- Experience with natural resources management or conservation;
- Strong interest in protecting the natural resources of Cambodia;
- Computer skills mandatory, proficient in MS Office;
- Strong analytical and interpretative problem solving skills;
- Willing to spend considerable time in remote areas, forest campsites when conducting field training and coaching activities;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, solid programming, strong coaching, and planning skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good commitment and working well with and contributing effectively to a multicultural team;
- Good command of English language;
- Willingness to obtain new skills.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to email@example.com . Closing date for application is 30th August 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
À propos de l’adresse de contact WCS:
Maison n ° 21, rue 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Téléphone: 023 217 205