WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Sre Ambel Project Officer (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS’s goal is to conserve the world’s largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world’s biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the positions are attached.
1. Project Officer (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Sre Ambel, Koh Kong and Kompong Seila (Sihanouk province)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Minimum two years’ experience working in species conservation for a non‐profit organization
- Understanding of basic English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Basic knowledge of computer skills (MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be able to spend long periods of time in remote locations
- Work overtime when required
- Travelling by boat and motorbike
- Love wildlife and wild places
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 30 April 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205