About the position
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Period: 7 months with possible extension
- Deadline: 13th November 2023
WWF-Cambodia is receiving a grant funding from Agence Française de Développement [French Development Agency], AFD as primary donor via WWF France supporting iCare project for period of October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2024 and implements by WWF-Cambodia, WWF Thailand and WWF Myanmar.
WWF-Cambodia is a lead of this iCare project implementation and project coordination team is based in Cambodia including regional project manager and project finance officer.
Duties and Qualifications
- Assist in prepare journal and payment vouchers; review staff advances and clearances to ensure the completeness of fund request, settlement, as well as supporting documents prior to payments for staff or suppliers (invoice, receipts, request form, quotations…etc)
- Assist filing of financial documents
- Collect supporting document regarding to project and ensure those completed with donor’s requirement
- Scan all supporting document of ICARE project to upload in provided platform
- Support for internal audit and external audit
- Support Operations and Program team on logistic and administration work when needed such as workshops/training/meeting arrangement, disbursement DSA to participants and other tasks if necessary.
- Other tasks will be assigned by supervisor
- Junior of university of Accounting and Finance student, fresh graduated or other relevant fields is required
- General Knowledge of accounting and finance
- Knowledge in using any accounting software is a strong advantage (e.g. )
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office (word, excel) and Google
- Good interpersonal, communication skills with a positive attitude
- Adherence to the core values of WWF, including Courage, Respect, Integrity, and
- Collaboration, and the brand values of WWF, such as Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined, and Engaging
- Ability to demonstrate the four behaviors of WWF, including: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply,
- Collaborate Openly, and Innovate Fearlessly.
How to apply
Submit your cover letter and CV with subject “Applying for finance intern for ICARE” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 November 2023. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.