- Schedule: Part Time
- Target: law/finance/MBA major graduates/students
Founded in 1997, Trina Solar Co., Ltd. (stock symbol: Trina Solar; stock code: 688599) is mainly engaged in the research and development, production and sales of PV modules; power stations and system products; PV power generation, operation and maintenance services; development and sales of intelligent microgrids and multi-energy systems, as well as the operation of energy cloud platforms, etc., committing to lead the way in smart solar energy solutions for a net-zero future. Through constant innovation, Trina Solar continues to push the PV industry forward by creating greater grid parity of PV power and popularizing renewable energy. So far, Trina Solar’s SKL has set or broken 23 world records in terms of PV cell conversion efficiency and module output power.
By the end of the April 11th, 2022, its cumulative shipments of PV modules had exceeded 100GW, which is close to the installed capacity of 4.4 Three Gorges Dam power stations and equivalent to planting 7.29 billion trees worldwide.
In addition, Trina’s downstream business includes solar PV project development, financing, design, construction, operations and management, and one-stop system integration solutions for customers. Trina Solar has connected over 5.5GW of solar power plants to the grid worldwide.
- Support Project Development Manager on daily operation and translating , drafting the formal letter and notice.
- Delivery the letter to authority to provincial or Phnom Penh regions if needed.
- Engage in discussion with senior official from MME, EDC, EAC, CDC, MoE, GDT or any other government agency for random translation work if needed.
- Prefer in law/finance/MBA major but proficient at writing formal notice, letter to government authority ,business partner, law firm or other agencies in Khmer language.
- Good language proficiency skill in English and Khmer especially in writing and speaking.
- Diligent and eager to learning the project development for renewable energy both technically and commercially.
- Prefer to have 4-5 hours per day for working with time flexibility and can complete the work within deadline and satisfaction.
- May be assigned to travel in Phnom Penh or provincial region. All the expenses will be on reimbursement basis.
The company may offer a permanent job after you completing your university study.
How to apply
Interested candidates can contact directly Mr. Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org