Husk Ventures (Cambodia) Co. Ltd (HUSK) is a social enterprise with a mission to improve smallholders’ livelihoods by transforming rice husk into biochar products to boost soil fertility, increase farmers revenues and combat climate change.
We are small mission-oriented start up, passionate about making a positive social and environmental impact in our work, to improve the lives of Cambodian farmers and combat climate change. We are seeking individuals aligned with our mission and with ambition to grow with us and learn from the experience of working in an international team. We are founded by two experienced female social entrepreneurs. We welcome female applicants.
- Report to: HUSK Sales Manager West Cambodia
- Office location: Battambang City, Laey Baitong Co/working Space
- Work territory: 11 provinces
- Dedication: Full time
- Salary: 300 USD + Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Sales: Following Sales Manager guidelines
- Developing and following up new clients (distributors/depots of fertilizers, farms…) on selected territory to push for sales orders.
- Support the Implementation of demo farms to showcase HUSK benefits.
- Support our National distributor with sales activities on selected territory
- Customer Service
- Support distributors with solutions for technical queries.
- Customer service to farmers with questions about products and applications
- Marketing and communication
- Distribute marketing material in depots and agricultural cooperatives.
- Communication for farmers to get feedback from our products.
- Reporting: Follow the company guidelines on data collection and regular reporting, using online internal tools.
|Education and Experience||● Sales experience: At least 1 year experience in managing sales.|
● Engineering, agronomist, or business degree or other relevant education.
● Portfolio management: 1 year experience in managing provincial or/and national distribution networks.
● Basic English spoken & written.
● Fluent Khmer
|Key skills and knowledge||● IT skills: Good knowledge of MS Office package (Excel, Word) and Google suite (Gmail, Google Calendar and Drive).|
● Communication: Social person with personal abilities to connect with people.
Benefit and Compensation
- Basic Salary based on experience
- Bonuses on performance review
- Per-diem phone card
- Social Insurance (NSSF)
- Annual Leave and Public Holiday based on Cambodia Labor Law
- Company Holiday Policy
- Cross culture experience with international team
- Office in Battambang City, Laey Baitong Co/working Space
Interested candidates, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume and contact details of 2 references of previous employers and stating your expected salary via email before Saturday 20th of November 2021.
- Step 1: Send CV, motivation letter and contact details of 2 references to email@example.com before 20th of November 2021
- Step 2: Interview with Sales Manager on Wednesday 24th of November afternoon for pre-selected candidates.
- Step 3: Selection of candidate on Monday 29th of November. 1 month trial to start from Monday 3rd of January 2022, 3-month probation to full employment contract.