EnergyLab is the leading organization working to support the growth of the clean energy market,
with a particular focus on innovation, startups and entrepreneurship. We work to connect and
support a thriving clean energy ecosystem of industry, investors, entrepreneurs, customers and
institutions through a range of programs, partnerships and events.
- Location: FACTORY Phnom Penh
- Type of contract: Internship
- Salary: $200/month
- Duration: 6 months
- Starting Date: Late August 2022
- University Degree (or equivalent) in engineering, education, economics, business, law, IR management
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to complete tasks against project timeline
- Know how to seek help where required
- Excellent written and oral skills in English and Khmer.
- Demonstrated skill in using online tools and Microsoft suite
- Able to work on weekdays/weekends to deliver the workshops
- Experience with social media, communications, and design is desirable
- Cambodian nationals
Women are encouraged to apply and Cambodian nationals only.
Interested individuals can fill in the application form via www.facebook.com/EnergyLabCambodia before 15th August 2022, but EnergyLab might begin taking interviews on a rolling basis, prior to the deadline. EnergyLab reserves the right to contact only
applicants that have been selected for interview.