The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS’s goal is to conserve the world’s largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world’s biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the position is attached.
- Job Title: Community Engagement Facilitator
- Location: Mondul Kiri Province
- Salary: N/A
- Type of Role: 3 year FTC
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 12-Auguest-2021
- Bachelor’s degree in rural development, agriculture, environmental science, natural resource management or related field
- At least two-year experience in community development, natural resource management with a non-profit organization
- Strong facilitation, presentation, coordination skills, a good understanding resource management in the rural context
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability work independently as part a team
- Good speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Bunong language is a plus
- Good analytical/problem solving critical thinking skills
- Good Computer (MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to Email provided in the contact detail. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please visit link for more details: https://bit.ly/3zOgXmg